Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Photos

Hello,

My cousin Josh's wedding last Friday was lovely!  The day was perfect and they made such a cute couple.  Everything went great with the favors and the cake, no tragedy ensued, it was a wonderful celebration.   I thought I'd share some of the pictures with you all.

The truffle pop favors being packaged up.
Their wedding cake that I made.
The reception hall all decorated.
My cousin Nathan handing out the programs.
The boys with the groom.  I just noticed when I uploaded this that all of these guys are my cousins except for the little guy on the end.  The two on the left are from my Dad's side of the family and the other three are from my Mom's side.  You may even recognize Kyle (the first one on the left) from the wedding the week before, which was his sister's.   
The bride and groom with the groom's parents (my aunt and uncle) and his brother who was the best man.
Josh and Sheena - the happy couple.
My adorable sister and her husband.
The truffle pop favors all finished.
Cutting the cake.

The gift opening BBQ the next day.
Opening the gifts.
Nathan looking adorable as usual.
After the reception some of us went over to the groom's aunt and uncle's cottage on the water and we lit those big Chinese lanterns that float away.  It was the most magical way to end the night watching them fly above the water.  It really was such a fun weekend and we all feel very blessed to have Sheena as a part of our family.  I wish them all the best as they start this new chapter of their lives.

xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. What a joyous occasion! I love the cake pops. I would love to have gotten those as a favor.

    ReplyDelete