Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stratford

Hello,
Today we drove from London to Stratford then took the train into York, where we are staying for the night. So far the the country I've seen is nothing but beautiful!

It's a little blurry because I took it while we were driving by, but I had to share the sheep with you all!

Here we are in Stratford, birthplace of William Shakespeare. I took pictures of some of the cute little shop fronts.

The house where Shakespeare was born, it's now a museum.

These were some shots of the gardens outside the house, I thought they were so lovely.

My Mother's breakfast tea and scone.

The store I heard carried yarn, but it wasn't open!

On the way to the train, it's so beautiful everywhere you look.

York has so many pictures, I'll put it in it's own post,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the UK:) I love York - I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that it's neat to see you share pictures of where I've been. Buckingham palace, Westminster Abbey (it's amazing inside!!), William Shakespeare's house! It brings wonderful memories flooding back. Very neat to think that we've walked the same paths. :)

    Thank you for sharing all these pictures and I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete