This week's Ten on Tuesdays is inspired by my Mother. She gave me a list the other day of her words of wisdom so I thought I`d share them with you all!
- Always wear a sweater. (This from the lady who had the best sweater-knitting Mom ever, so she always had awesome sweaters to wear.)
- Never run with scissors. (I was always in a hurry as a child, so this one was told to me often!)
- Throw the torn and holey nightgown away - or you may end up going for an ambulance ride in it. (She speaks this one from personal experience....)
- Always eat your breakfast.
- Always wear clean underwear. (I have a feeling this one ends just like the nightgown one.)
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- It hurts to be beautiful - examples: plucking eyebrows, piercing ears, waxing armpits (the last one I`m just going to leave alone!)
- Don`t let your husband listen to his brother. (Another one spoken from experience I assume.)
- Listen more than you talk.
- Buy the best, but never pay full price. (Spoken by the queen of amazing deal finding.)