Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whimsy



Happy Wednesday Knitters,

These little guys are the things I was talking about showing you on Monday. Sorry about skipping them yesterday in favour of 10 on Tuesdays, but I really wanted to start something new for the blog so I pushed these to today's post.

I wanted to use these fun beads and thought they would be great for stitch markers. After making one, I decided to make 5 for a gift and then make 3 more for myself. I thought they'd look so cute marking the beginning of a round especially if you're using a very plain, basic colour of yarn.



These ones are mine :-) I've decided to be on the lookout for more fun beads next time I'm at Joanns or Michael's. It's always good to keep a supply on hand, they make perfect gifts - especially stocking stuffers! Imagine some Christmas themed ones to use when you are making Christmas gifts? Too cute!!
Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment