Friday, September 17, 2010

Swap Package #2

Hello Knitters,

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, I've been super busy baking and helping my Mom get things ready for my sister's bridal shower that's tomorrow. I did want to write a quick post to say that I am still working on finishing up some of my WIP's (and thank you everyone for your great support and encouragement!!) and I'm also working on a special something that I hope to share next week. However, the most exciting thing I want to post is pictures of my package I received this week from my amazing swap partner!!




What a great package she sent me! It was just what I needed that day to brighten up my spirits :-) She sent me the most adorable porcelain tea set, four packages of sweet little buttons - blue bunnies, white teddy bears, pink iridescent round ones and wooden ones with flowers on them, a tweety bird wash cloth that grows when you put it in water (how cool is that?!), a pink lemonade lip gloss (I so need that now that the weather has turned cool), and last, but certainly not least a skein of Noro Sekku in colour #4. This was all packaged up in a cute little box that you can see in the picture. Thank you, thank you, thank you dear swap partner!! It is such a fantastic package and I feel so blessed to have received it!!



Here's a close-up of the tea set, isn't it gorgeous? And I have to mention, that it was so cool she sent me some Noro because I have been wanting to get some but there isn't any available to me here so I was waiting until we went away in a few weeks, and now I have some right now!! I was so excited when I opened the box to see it tucked in there! I want to start knitting with it right away but I can't until I finish up a few other things that are due very soon, but in the meantime, I'm going to do some pattern dreaming :-)

Well, I should get back to my baking. I was taking a quick lunch break and thought I'd write a post at the same time. I hope you all have a lovely weekend since I probably won't be able to post again until Monday, but I'll try to take some pictures of the bridal shower to share!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment