Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Year!!

Good Morning Knitters,

Today is my blogiversary!! It's been one year since I started blogging. It seems like I've been doing this forever, yet at the same time, it also seems like it was just yesterday I got the idea to start writing about my knitting adventures. I'm so glad that I did, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. It's been wonderful to be able to share my knitting passion with others who feel the same way, especially when I don't have anyone in my house or nearby who I can talk to about such things. I want to thank all my blog readers for taking the time out of your busy days to read what I have to say and leave such sweet, encouraging comments!!

I wanted to celebrate by having a giveaway, but things around here have been to busy lately, I haven't got a chance to plan anything yet. When I talked to my Mom about it, she suggested I wait and host it on the 21st which is also the first day of summer. Really, what better way to start off summer than with a blog giveaway? So that's what I am going to do. It will give me the time I need to prepare everything :-)

On another note, I think my sister is moving into her house this weekend. I hope she would like me to come and stay with her sometime next week. My cousin is coming to down with her girls to help her Mom out while she has surgery, and since she will be staying in the city, I thought if I was up there then she could pop over for a visit. I know she'd like to see the new house too. I hope it all works out.

Today I'm hoping to get a lot of crafty things done. I have quite a list of projects that need completing, but I haven't had the mindset to just sit down and finish them. I need to do some sewing today since I can do my knitting while in the car on the way to town tomorrow. So I should go and get to it!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One whole year! That's a very impressive accomplishment and I'm glad to know that you are still enjoying it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 year Blogiversary!!!!!Congratulations! WoohoO! That's fabulous darling :) How exciting!!!

    *Eliana*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 1 year!! I am working on getting the items you donated in my shop today, sorry for the delay life has been CRAZY! Thank you again for all you have done. Take care

    ReplyDelete