Saturday, June 12, 2010

Speedy Update

Good Saturday Morning Knitters,

Today I'm working on baking the rest of my sister's birthday cake and packing up my things to head home later the afternoon. My sister, Jake and I are going back home to stay for the weekend. I'm excited to see my little Yorkie Emmie! I've missed her and the other pets while being up here. I'm also looking forward to picking up some more of my supplies for both knitting and sewing, since I'm coming back up to spend next week here.

Speaking of sewing. I didn't get any sewing in yesterday for Day 5 of the 30 Days of Sewing Challenge. I did however spend my time looking for patterns. I came across quite a few really nice ideas. I hope I can find some suitable fabric at home to make a few of them.

Well, this is just a quick little update since I've got to get busy so I'm ready to leave when my sister gets off work. I will be back on Monday, so have a great weekend everyone!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment