Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cleaning House

Good Afternoon Knitters,

Today I am cleaning house. It's garbage day so I thought I might as well do a full cleaning at the same time. My sister has been very busy at work and I wanted to do something to help her out. Since we're both living here right now and I spend the majority of the time here during the day I thought I should do the cleaning. I've got most of it done, but I do still need to mop the floors. I thought I'd take a quick break and grab something to eat and write a post, then I'll get back to it.

I'm hoping to get a chance to do some sewing today. Yesterday I spent most of the day/evening in the kitchen. I baked a banana cream pie that takes a while to assemble (I've still got to put the finishing touches on it this afternoon, I should have some pictures to share tomorrow) for my sister's fiance's birthday which is today, then I made some "healthier" banana muffins so my sister could have something to take with her for lunch, I also made her a vegetarian pizza for dinner. I enjoyed my day baking and cooking, but by the time I was done I was way too tired to sew anything. I did sneak in a tiny bit of knitting on my sock though.

Well, that's about all for now. I just wanted to write a quick update. I should be back tomorrow with some pictures of my sewing progress :-)

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment