Thursday, June 10, 2010

Making Progress

Hello Knitters,


Today's update is going to be a little short since it's getting quite late and I'm super tired. I got my 30 minutes of sewing done today. I was on a roll making the coasters, so I spent most of the late afternoon and into the evening working on them. It was fun watching them come together.





These are the blue ones I made. I also made two more pink/red ones so that there is a complete set of 4 each.

I also got some knitting done today. I worked on the chicken and got him to the point where all I have to do now is add the dots and his eyes. I don't have enough colours here at my sister's house, for the dots. I'd like him to have lots of colour, so I'm going to wait until I get home to finish him off. After I did that, I worked on taking back the rows of my Traveling Woman shawl that I mess up. I think I've figured out how to get it back on track, at least I hope so! It still needs some more attention though, but I'm going to leave that for the morning when my brain is working better.

An exciting thing that happened today was that Jake set up the wireless Internet, so now I can blog from anywhere in the house! Right now I'm writing this while sitting on my bed in my room :-) We don't have these kinds of luxuries at home, so it's quite a treat for me!

Well, that's about all for today's update. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Happy Knitting and Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment