Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday - Feb. 9

Hello Knitters,

I don't have any pictures to share this week.  My three WIPs I'm currently working on are:

1. Ishbel
2. Be Mine Socks
3. Nordic Snowflake Hat

I want to keep the snowflake hat a surprise, so I didn't take any pictures of it yet, but it is close to being done.  All that's left is the tassels and braids and then lining it with fleece.  I hope to have it done before the weekend though, so there should be pictures soon.

I've been spending most of my time working on my Ishbel since I want it done before the beginning of March.  I'm hoping to get it done well before then, but I thought I'd give myself a longer timeline just in case.  This means that the Be Mine socks have been pushed to the sidelines.  I had originally wanted to have them done in time for Valentine's Day, but at the rate they're going, I think it would be better to aim for the end of the month.  After all, the whole month February is love and hearts right? 

Well, that's all for today, sorry it was so short and uneventful .  I hope everyone is having a lovely week and that you are making good progress on your projects :)

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything sounds fantastic! Can't wait to see your version of the Inca Snowflake. I have to whipstitch for my daughter's. My baby is impatient for me to start on hers.

    ReplyDelete