Friday, February 4, 2011

Finished Project Friday - Feb. 4

Pink Cotton Stria Stripes
Hello Knitters,

Well, it's Friday already!!  This week has just flown by.  I've got some more finished objects to share with you this week.  But first I wanted to let you know that I made a little change to the name for my Friday posts.  I'm going to call it "Finished Project Friday" because I think of each one of my knits as a project and not really an object ;)  Plus, I thought it sounded cuter!  Now on with the show!!

Lazy-Daisy Baby Jacket

Itty-Bitty Swap Green Apple Hat

Ashley's Confused Moose

Dotty Chicken
 I have a couple more finished projects, however, I didn't get them done until the sun set here, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take photos and post about them.  So I guess that's it for today's post! 

Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Every project has character and I love especially that confused moose and dotty chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you are doing a lot of finishing!!! I would say your new plan is working very well for you. And, of course, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete