Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crochet Corner

Hello Knitters,


I'd like to share a picture of what I hope to turn into my own personal little crochet corner.  Doesn't it look like the most glorious place to hook away the afternoon in the sunshine?  I'm hoping to do just that over the next while as I work on the Granny Stripes Blanket.  There it is on the chair - if you can see it through the shadows.  I started it last night since I made myself do some more WIPs finishing over the weekend, so it's not very far along yet.  It's very soothing and relaxing and I'm so looking forward to watching it grow :)

Well that's all I've got for today.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that your week is off to a good start.  Mine is going great :)  Tomorrow I'm going to a do some bread baking in the morning and then probably spend the rest of the day working on the Granny Stripes.  Oh the joys of lazy pre-spring days!

Happy Knitting and Crocheting!! 

P.S. Knit Picks released their new colours of Felici, and Felici Sport if you're interested :)  They also launched a new yarn line called Aloft that's a kid mohair/silk blend - very pretty as well!  I'm super duper excited about these and can hardly wait to order, however, I'm holding myself back for a few days to see if any of the other "spring yarns" get some new colours too!! 

5 comments:

  1. How do you like that Felici?
    The blanket looks awesome so far!
    What a great little spot to crochet in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spot and the blanket! Isn't that pattern just great? It is in my queue too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, what a lovely place to crochet and knit! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy scenic spot, I wish I had that here, you lucky gal! Even the french doors! They're so elegant!
    I say, yes, it's the perfect crochet corner!

    Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to love your Granny Stripes afghan!! I made a HUGE one for our bed and it makes me happy everytime I see it! :)

    ReplyDelete