Friday, February 25, 2011

Finished Project Friday - Feb. 25

Hello Knitters,

I've only got one finished project this week because I've been spending most of my time on the Granny Stripe Blanket. 

Mom's Rainbow Socks
Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, but we got home from the city today later than I was expecting and the sun had already gone down by the time I got to take this.  I think the most "ideal" place to take a photo of them would be on a nice bed of green grass in the sunshine....but that won't be possible here for another few months.  Maybe I can get some better shots tomorrow to add to my Ravelry page.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!  Aren't you so happy it's Friday?   I know I am!!

Happy Knitting and Hooking!

1 comment:

  1. These are just so bright and cheery - and perfect when we're surrounding by snow and cold! :) Great job!:)

    ReplyDelete