Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spoiled

Happy June!

I have another lovely package to share with you all today!!  My awesome cousin TL gave this to me for my Easter/Birthday present.  It included:
A project bag, medium zippered pouch, small zippered pouch and an apron (not pictured because I wore it yesterday while baking bread) that are all made from the same adorable (and so very "me") coffee-themed fabric.
A beautifully knit wash cloth she made just for me that is super soft!!
A package of cute little coffee bean stitch markers.
A sample of Eucalan wool wash in a yummy Grapefruit scent, which I've never tried but am so excited about.
A stack of fleece fabric squares (that didn't make it into the picture since I had them in my room) that I'm thinking would make a really pretty patchwork blanket.
A ball of Zauberball sock yarn that I've been wanting to try!!
And a gorgeous skein of Fleece Artist Trail Socks sock yarn!!!!!!!!  I never thought I'd ever get to knit with such lovely yarn!!

Here are some close-up pictures I took:

Coffee bean stitch markers

Zauberball sock yarn

Fleece Artist Trail Socks in the Paris colourway
Wow!  I am so spoiled and blessed!!!!  Thank you so much TL for such a wonderful gift!!  You are so generous and sweet and I'm very, very excited to put everything to use :) 

Much love xx

5 comments:

  1. You love coffee ;o)? No way!
    What fun items to receive. Those stitch markers look so authentic! What design is on the washcloth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I had so much fun putting everything together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kepanie - the design on the washcloth is a butterfly, sorry I forgot to mention that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kepanie - sorry, I had it wrong, the design on the washcloth is actually a Yorkie!! Now that I look at it, it looks just like my little puppy Emerson :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky. What nice gifts!

    ReplyDelete