Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello from Copenhagen!

Hello!

I finally have got a chance to get some wi-fi today so I wanted to check in and say hello. The trip is off to a great start, we are in Copenhagen right now and are going to Stockholm tomorrow. The weather is lovely today, nice and sunny and warm. Perfect summer weather if you ask me.

I haven't done any knitting since we got here, but I did start working on a crochet shawl in the Toronto airport while waiting for our flight. I think once we spend more time traveling on the bus I will have more time to knit. If I'm not too tired after showering and getting my suitcase ready for tomorrow's departure then I may even do some knitting tonight. It is currently 6:10pm here right now, while it is 12:10pm at home. I seem to be adjusting to the time zone quite good!

Well, that's my little update for today, I hope you have a wonderful week, and I will do my best to post again when I am able.

Much love,
Raili

P.S. Thak you everyone for your prayers for safe flights, they were all great!!

2 comments: