Monday, October 25, 2010

Miniature Monday

Hello Knitters,

Today's miniature is a tiny ring pillow! 

I'm so sorry that I didn't keep up with wedding week, but the wedding stuff completely took over and I ran out of time at night to do any blogging.  I had a lot of 1:30, 2:30 and 3:00 am bedtimes and I think that if I tried to blog at those times of night it wouldn't have been worth posting anyways!  The wedding went fantastically thanks to a lot of prayer and hard work, and I will hopefully have wedding pictures sometime soon to share.  I never did get a chance to take any with my camera but some of the bridesmaids did.  I'll blog about it more in detail in a couple of days when things get back to normal :-)  Yesterday we had my Uncle's 70th birthday party since all the family was up due to the wedding, then today consisted of going into the city to return things such as Dad's tux then having a visit from some family this evening.  Needless to say, I'm tuckered right out and could use a good nap!!  I think it might take a week just to get back to feeling normal again :-)  However, it was all worth it!!

Also, I just want to mention that amidst all the stuff last week, I received my final swap package from my amazing swap partner Leanne (Lunatic84 on Ravelry) and I will post pictures soon!!  It was so great!!

Well, I'm off to get ready for bed, have a lovely night everyone!!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment