Friday, October 8, 2010

A Few Older Pictures

Hello Knitters,


Today I am at my sister's, but just for the day while my Mom does some shopping.  Since Emmie is still not quite herself yet, I brought her along and decided to stay here with her instead of taking her shopping and wearing her out.  She is getting better every day, which we are so thankful for!  Pretty soon she will be back to normal. 

Anyways, I do have a knitting picture to share.  Last January I had knitted a pair of High Energy Baby Socks for one of my cousin's baby shower gift, but I never got to share the finished project picture here on the blog.  I finally uploaded some pictures from my Mom's camera last night and this was one of them.  So here they are:


The pattern is really quite fun and they were pretty quick to knit up.  I used Patons Kroy Socks Stripes in Krazy Stripes.  You can see more info on my Ravelry project page. 

And lastly, I wanted to share a picture of my dear little Emerson Rose.  This picture was taken in the Spring and was also on my Mom's camera.  She is sleeping in her "Barkswagon" bed, soaking up the sun :-) Which is one of her favourite things to do. 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!  Take some time to enjoy a little knitting and the beautiful fall colours that are out there! 

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment