Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Squash Hat

Hello Knitters,


This is a little hat I knit up over the last couple of days.  I just felt the need for a small project that I could finish quickly.  The pattern is the Baby Squash Hat from 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders.  The yarn is Kona Bay Cotton in a pretty gender neutral yellow.  I was pleasantly surprised with how soft this yarn is.  I picked it up on sale a while ago, and this just happened to be the perfect thing to use it for.  I thought that since this is our Thanksgiving weekend, a squash hat would be fitting to share today :-)  I had to model it on one of my old glass dolls since there aren't any babies readily available. 




I think it's going to look really cute on a new baby's little head. 

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!  And Happy Columbus Day to all you Americans.  I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend.

Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment