Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Morning

Good Morning All,

What a lovely day here today. It's starting to shape up to be a sunny and warm summer's day! I'm very excited. The only downfall is that I have to spend the majority of my day baking cakes in the kitchen. :o( Oh well, what can you do.

How was everyone's weekends? Mine was good. We did get away for our little shopping trip on Saturday. It was very nice and I even got to sneak in some knitting time while in the car! I'll give you a sneak peak today, but I'll post the finished object tomorrow. ;o)


Here is something exciting that came through my bloglines feed the other day that I wanted to share with you: ysolda has written a second book called Whimisical Little Knits Book 2. She writes about it here. I just love her designs. I've been admiring her creations for quite a while although I haven't purchased her first book yet, but I think that I must very soon. She is so amazingly talented.

Well that's all I've got for today. I need to be getting back to my baking.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment