Monday, February 18, 2013

Bunny RAK


Hello,

I got the sweetest RAK from my friend Julie (JoolieKnits) the other day and I wanted to share the cuteness with you all.  She sent me a Valentine gift that included the most adorable bunny along with some yummy Dove chocolate hearts and cherry M&Ms (my Mom snagged those since she didn't get any Valentine's Day candy this year).  This little bunny girl is now displayed on my TV stand and has become part of my Easter decor.  I took down my Valentine's Day things on Saturday and put up my Easter decorations at the same time.  I thought I might as well start now since Easter is early this year.  I still need a wreath for my door, and maybe a couple of other little things, but it looks pretty good in here so far.

I hope you all are having a lovely Family Day/President's Day and that you have had a great weekend.  I'm looking forward to spending some time reading and crocheting today.  I started re-reading the Anne of Green Gables series last night.  I haven't read through the whole set since I was a teenager so I'm really looking forward to it.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. i love that bunny! do you know the pattern she used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it cute? I'm not sure what pattern she used, but some of the bunnies that Barbra Prime designs look similar, so it might be one of them.
      Here's a link to her Ravelry page:
      http://www.ravelry.com/designers/barbara-prime

      Delete
    2. I did a little more searching on Ravelry, and I think that it's actually Julie's own pattern:
      http://www.ravelry.com/projects/JoolieKnits/bunny-fun

      Delete
  2. Cute bunny for sure..... I just finished knitting two of Susan B Anderson's Opal Sock Yarn Bunnies.... bunnies are sweet! Now I have to knit a sheep for an Easter swap. Toys are so much fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to make one of those bunnies, they are so cute! I agree, bunnies sure are sweet :) I feel like I'm getting into a bunny phase now, that's all I want to make! lol

      Delete
  3. What a cute bunny! How sweet of her. I loved the Anne of Green Gables series! Have you seen the DVDs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have, they're my favourites! I watch them quite a lot :D

      Delete