- It rained here today.
- I crocheted what was supposed to be a newborn baby hat this morning and it ended up turning out to be quite a bit bigger than I was planning.
- This was the second one I started because I realized half-way through the first one that I was using the wrong hook.
- Now I'm reluctant to try another one.
- I need to make another one though because I promised to do so for charity.
- Progress is slow on working through my WIP list.
- Due to feeling low about that, I cast on for something big on Saturday.
- Not sure if that was a smart idea or not....
- Nix the raining thing, it is pouring out there. By the time it's done the snow is probably going to be all gone.
- Speaking of things melting, the ice on the lake is looking pretty rotten. Watching it all break up is one of my favourite things about spring! I missed it last year when we were in California, so I'm really looking forward to it.
- I have a slight nail polish fetish.
- To brighten my day I painted my nails "Thanks a Windmillion", which is a slightly muted sea foam green from O.P.I's Holland Collection.
- They are drying, so that is why I'm taking time out of my work to write this post.
- It sounds like this is going to be a very busy week for me.
- Because of this, I'm thinking I will do just short posts, maybe some pictures here and there with a few words. They could be like little "day brighteners."
- Nails are dry, thus ends this post!
Be back soon,