Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweet Peas

Hello,

I have an adorable little knit to share today.  Over the weekend I was gifted the pattern for the Sweet Peas Hat by Susan B. Anderson from the wonderful Julie (aka Tanknit).  I had to start almost immediately, I just couldn't help myself.  I have been admiring this pattern for quite some time, but I just never got around to purchasing it.  So thank you Julie!!  It was a cute and fast knit and turned out well if I do say so myself.

Sweet Pea Hat
I used Knit Picks Dishie in Flamingo and Honeydew.  I'm waiting to see if a baby that a friend of mine is expecting soon is a boy or a girl, and if it's a girl, then I think this little hat will be the perfect gift.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy knitting baby hats.  Now that I've been reminded, I'm planning on knitting more in the soon future.  There's always new little ones arriving around here, and I think they should each have a cute hat, don't you?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "I think they should each have a cute hat, don't you". I agree. I believe that on the back of Itty Bitty Hats it says something like "Over x million babies are born in the United States every year, and not a single one comes with a hat!" Love. I am currently working on a couple of baby hats.

    ReplyDelete