Saturday, January 21, 2012

Set-Backs

Happy Saturday,

Okay, so things didn't go quite as I had planned, which I'm sure you noticed by the lack of a post yesterday.  What happened was; #1 - the project I picked to get my mojo back is taking me a bit longer than I had first thought.  #2 - I had achy wrists yesterday that only allowed me to crochet a little bit.  #3 - When I picked up the Snowbunnies yesterday morning to work on them, I noticed that I had done almost an entire repeat with the bunnies going in the wrong direction.  You can kind of see it in the picture below:


See the white ones up top?  Their little feet are going in the same direction as the brown ones below - that is not supposed to happen.  I had to rip back to the beginning of the repeat which sort of made me a little sad, and also made me not want to look at the bunnies for a while till I recovered.  

So after those setbacks, I really had nothing to blog about yesterday.  I'm hoping that this weekend goes better and that I can actually make some real progress on things.  But in the meantime, I'm going to bake a prune cake.  In my world, baking solves everything.

Enjoy the weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, oopsies on that! I can understand the trauma.
    That sounds so interesting, prune cake!

    ReplyDelete