Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Honoured!!

Hello,

The wonderful Rae Lynne over at Drip Drip Drop has awarded me with the Liebster Award:
This is awarded to 5 enjoyable blogs with under 200 followers in blogland.

Wow!  Thank you so much Rae Lynne, you are so kind and I feel very, very blessed!  I would immediately give this award right back to her since she is so very inspiring and I enjoy reading her blog all the time, but I think the rules are for me to pass it on to 5 other people.  So here are five of my favourite blogs I would like to award: 
  1. Knitting Thru the "Itty Bittys" - Barb has a great writing style that makes me feel like I'm chatting with a friend whenever I read her blog. She shares about her life and her adorable grandchildren as well as her knitting and crochet projects. We both have are fans of Susan B. Anderson's designs, and Barb is working her way through the 'Itty-Bittys" series, which I'd like to do in the future!
    Knitting Knirvana - Suzanne has the best video podcast around.  She is so fun to watch and I'm always excited for a new podcast or new blog post from her to see all the fun things she is up to. 
  2. Life on Laffer - Andrea is always knitting something gorgeous!  I like checking in to see what new thing she has on, or off the needles.  She is extremely talented, and everything she makes looks so professional.  She also just started a new podcast with her friend that you can check out at wooljunkies.com.
  3. Mommie of 4 Munchkins - Linsay is one very inspiring woman.  She does so much for breast cancer awareness and is a great Mom to her 4 children.  Her blog is always a fun one to watch, and she's got some yummy looking gluten-free recipes too!
  4. She Knits - Mel is one of the fastest and talented knitters I know!  She lives in Australia, so I find it very interesting to catch a glimpse of what life is like down there.  She is a wonderful woman, and such a fantastic Mother, Knitter, and Friend!   
By the way, Rae Lynne and I have a lot in common.  Her list of blogs are also some of my favourites, so I highly recommend you check them out as well!  Thank you again Rae Lynne, I feel so very honoured!!

xoxo

Edited to Add: I had origionally nominated Stefanie of Knitspiring Odyssey, but because she has already been given this award, I get to nominate someone else. So I have added Barb from Knitting Thru the Itty-Bittys.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet of you Armida! Mahalo for your continuous thoughtfulness and support!
    I actually was awarded the Liebster and passed it to Rae Lynne who then passed it to you. So you can give my spot to someone else :O).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Thank you Raili!!!! Such a sweetie you are!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armida, I am so touched by your kind words. And, THANK YOU so much for the nomination. You have lit a fire under me to get my camera back up and running and start blogging daily. I have gotten off track recently. Thank you, again.

    ReplyDelete