Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Taking a Break

Hello!

I just wanted to pop in quickly to let you all know that I will be taking a little break from blogging and being online for a week.  Everything is ok, I have just been feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to get all my ducks in a row after being away for so long, and I thought now would be a great time to take a little bit of a summer vacation at home to unwind and relax.  I need to do a big overhaul of all my projects and get them into order, finish up a few things, as well as start planning future projects that need to be done for deadlines.  I think with sorting through all that, I wouldn't be a very good blogger, so it's best I take a break!  I will be back in a weeks time hopefully well rested, refreshed and ready to go.  Until then, have a fabulous time everyone and make sure to enjoy some of your summer as well!!

Much Love, xx

1 comment:

  1. NO worries! I've been missing a day here and there. Spending QT w/my Coconut since summer is almost over here.

    ReplyDelete