Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hello!!

We are home!  Sorry I haven't written until now, but we have been trying to get adjusted to being back home again and get caught up on everything, like laundry and cleaning.  Today I'm baking some bread since we ran out while I was gone.  It's so nice to be home, but the time change is taking a bit of adjustment.  I want to go to bed in the middle of the afternoon and I keep waking up in the middle of the night! lol  I'm sure after about a week I should be right back on schedule. 

I've been trying to keep up with my Tour de Fleece goal of knitting or crocheting at some point each day now that I'm back.  Today I am working on the Granny Stripes Blanket.  It's coming along really nice and I find that its the perfect thing right now since it's super relaxing and uncomplicated.  How are your Tour de Fleece plans going?? 

Well, this is a short post, but I need to get the bread into the oven, so I hope you all have a lovely day!!

Much Love, xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I'm doing well focusing on projects for the girls.

    ReplyDelete