Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Hello Knitters,

Lately Mom and I have been watching the 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family so I thought today's theme will be "My Ten Favourite Christmas Movies." 
  1. White Christmas - I discovered this one only a few years ago, but it has become one of my all-time favourites. 
  2. I'll be Home for Christmas - This one has been a family tradition since I was a young teen.  My sister and I liked to watch it together!
  3. The Santa Clause (as well as the other two) - Tim Allen is such a great actor.
  4. Mrs. Santa Clause - I really like musicals. 
  5. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns - Special ones from my Childhood. 
  6. Snowglobe - An ABC Family Original Movie.  This is a really fun one that helps you take a look at how being in your own family, weird as they are, is sometimes the best thing.
  7. The Berenstain's Bears Christmas - This one is my Mom's all time favourite.  She says its not Christmas until she has watched it.
  8. The Nutcracker - I don't know what version it is, but it used to be shown on PBS when I was a kid.  Having been a ballerina as a child, my dream was to be in this production one day.
  9. Christmas in Handcuffs - Another ABC Family Original, it's a fun one to watch.
  10. Home Alone 1 and 2 -  A couple more from my childhood.
There is just something special about watching these every year at this time.  They've become a part of my tradition, and I really look forward it.  I enjoy watching the 25 Days of Christmas because they show old and new ones, and it's always fun to add to my list of favourites!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment