Lately Mom and I have been watching the 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family so I thought today's theme will be "My Ten Favourite Christmas Movies."
- White Christmas - I discovered this one only a few years ago, but it has become one of my all-time favourites.
- I'll be Home for Christmas - This one has been a family tradition since I was a young teen. My sister and I liked to watch it together!
- The Santa Clause (as well as the other two) - Tim Allen is such a great actor.
- Mrs. Santa Clause - I really like musicals.
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns - Special ones from my Childhood.
- Snowglobe - An ABC Family Original Movie. This is a really fun one that helps you take a look at how being in your own family, weird as they are, is sometimes the best thing.
- The Berenstain's Bears Christmas - This one is my Mom's all time favourite. She says its not Christmas until she has watched it.
- The Nutcracker - I don't know what version it is, but it used to be shown on PBS when I was a kid. Having been a ballerina as a child, my dream was to be in this production one day.
- Christmas in Handcuffs - Another ABC Family Original, it's a fun one to watch.
- Home Alone 1 and 2 - A couple more from my childhood.