Thursday, December 2, 2010

A's Fingerless Mitts



Hi Knitters,

I made these a while ago but finally got my Mom to take some photos this morning.  They are for my friend A's Christmas gift.  I used Spud and Chloe Sweater in Jelly Bean.  I think she'll really like the colour and I had a ton of fun working with it, it's just so cheery!! 


The pattern is from Knitting At Home by Leanne Prouse, which I must say is my favourite knitting book right now.  The style of it and the patterns are just what I think of when I think of knitting, and the photography is stunning and so inviting.  All in all, these were a fun, fast knit.  You can find out specifics on my Ravelry page.

Now I'm off to decorate my room....

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. That Jelly Bean Pink shade is so girly and pretty!! Love it! You're decorating your room? I hope you post pictures of it when it's complete :)

    By the way I love how your nails are always done for pix. I like french manicure! It always looks nice and dressy with any outfit!

    Eliana

    ReplyDelete