Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Hello Knitters!!

First off I want to wish you all a very Blessed and Merry Christmas and Holiday Season!!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Eve!!  Mine is going a little different than I had planned.  I ended up catching either strep throat or a throat virus of some sort and had to go to emergency yesterday to get some medication for it.  My throat does hurt quite a bit, but I'm hoping the antibiotics kick in soon and I start feeling better quickly.  Due to the fact that I'm sick, I stayed home tonight from my Mom's side of the family's Christmas dinner because I didn't want to infect anyone.  So I'm spending the evening with the animals and I'm cleaning the house since we are hosting my Dad's side of the family here tomorrow night.  Thankfully it's not a sit-down dinner, just some small snacks, but the house still has to be cleaned.  Since my Mom's birthday is today, I thought I'd try and surprise her by getting as much cleaning done as I can before she gets home so that she doesn't have to do it all tomorrow.  I should get back to it!!  Have a great evening everyone!!

Happy Knitting!!

P.S. I still have some Christmas knitting to do yet, I wonder if I can get it all done in time?!?

1 comment:

  1. I hope by now you are feeling much better, and aren't missing out on the great holiday food. Nothing worse than a sore throat and a buffet table full of yummy goodies.

    ReplyDelete