Friday, November 12, 2010

Wedding Photos

 

Hello Knitters,

Here are a few of the wedding photos!!  The one above is my lovely sister with all her bridesmaids.  The picture was taken here at home just after we all got ready.  Doesn't she look like a fairy princess!?!  I do have to say that she was the most beautiful bride I'd ever seen, and you could just tell the two of them love each other so much!

This is one of my favourites.


Here is the whole wedding party (minus the junior bridesmaid, groomsman, flower girl and ring bearer).  We took pictures in a few different locations, this one is by the "get-away" car.  Although you can't see much of it in the picture, it was quite cute.
 
Me, my sister and our Mom.

This is my whole family together.

The bridal party again.
 Since all the leaves were gone, and my sister didn't want a fall feeling to the wedding, she chose to have her pictures taken out on the rocks.  It was a gorgeous location!! 

I'm sorry that due to the down-sizing of the photos, they don't look as good as the real ones, but I still wanted to share what I could with you all. 

Have a great weekend everyone!  Tomorrow I'll be back with some pictures of the cake :-)

Happy Knitting!!

2 comments:

  1. A great idea my friend had was to make postage stamps using her own photos.

    She got them from http://www.digitalphotostamps.com


    They looked great for the engagement, save the date, invitations and thankyou cards.

    She put a different photo for each one. It looked really good.

    Wish I had knew about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea!! I'll have to let my sister know. They'd be cute for the thank you cards. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete