Thursday, May 26, 2011

Short Postcard from Florida


Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in quickly and let you all know that I did bring my laptop with me but I've not had very reliable Internet access so I haven't been able to blog like I had planned.  I probably won't be able to blog again until I'm back home, which will be Saturday, but my flight is late so Monday is probably my best shot.  In the meantime, I'm doing my best to enjoy my vacation time and soak up the sunshine and warm weather!!  I miss you all and am looking forward to getting back to my regular blogging.

I have a couple of pictures I thought I'd leave you with.  I took these today.



 Have a great rest of the week everyone, and I will be back soon!

Much love xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beach! So lucky...sigh. Enjoy every minute and no worries about blogging. You can do that any day. Just think, how often are you there?

    ReplyDelete