Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Hexagon Blanket - The Beginning


Good Morning!!

I've got the beginning of a NEW project to share with you all today!!  Above and below are pictures of the Thaki Cotton Classic that I'm using to make a Hexagon Blanket.  I got some from Elly and Susan in the Itty-Bitty swaps and I picked up the rest while in California - there will be a lot of lovely memories in this blanket!  I'm using the tutorial from Lucy of Attic24 to make up my little hexagons.  So far I've only got a few done, but I'm trying to take my time and work at them when I feel like it.  This is going to be a slower and less-stress project than most, since I'm not putting a ton of pressure on myself to finish it up right away.  I like the enjoyment of working on it slowly :) 


I don't have a progress picture yet since the weather has been more overcast the last few days, but when we do get some sun, I will take a few to share. 

Well, that's all for today.  I hope you have a fantastic day and remember to take the time to enjoy your crafting!!

Lots of Love xx

2 comments:

  1. All of those colors will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef! I want it to be a bright and cheery blanket :)

    ReplyDelete