Monday, April 4, 2011

The Jazz Sock

Hello Knitters!!


I just thought I'd pop in real quick to share a picture of my sock I'm working on.  I'm using the Regia Designer Line by Erika Knight in the Flamenco Sketches colourway that Elly sent me in my "Let's Start at the Beginning" swap package.  I'm just doing a basic plain vanilla sock, since a wanted something super easy and didn't want any complicated stitch patterns competing with the beautiful colours.  I started this in the car on the way to Detroit, then picked it back up again once we got here.  I've been carrying it around in my purse just in case I have a few spare minutes here and there when I can work on it - those have been few and far between though.  I don't know if I will get the pair done while out here, but I hope to get at least this one finished.  It's made for some very relaxing and enjoyable knitting time.  I really like watching the colours change  Oh the simple things that amuse me!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat self-striping yarn yeah? Good for you on making these for yourself and yes, a stitch pattern would be so lost in that coloring. Good call on your part.

    ReplyDelete