Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

Hello Again! 


I'm back today with some Easter re-caping!  Even though Easter was late this year, I still found that it sort of snuck up on me.  There was a lot of FrAnTic knitting/crocheting to get my gifts done on time.  The bunny Hop was the last to be completed and I had to make my sister stay late at our house on Sunday in order for me to finish him up and pop him into her Easter basket.  He did turn out cute though, if I do say so myself!

This little bunny is Chester, and he hopped in to my Mom's basket.  As you can see, he's quite the friendly little fellow...waving to the camera and all!!  I made him the weekend before Easter when my sister and I knit this pattern together as a knit-along.

These ladies flew home to live with my Mom and sister.  You can find the adorable pattern here!


And last but most certainly not least; I very quickly crocheted these chickens up for my Dad and brother-in-law.  I wanted to make something manly, and what could be more manly than a pair of roosters I ask you???? 

All in all, we had a lovely Easter holiday.  It was wonderful to get to spend some time all together as a family and reflect on what our Saviour Jesus Christ did for us.  Words cannot begin to express my gratitude and thankfulness for what He did for me! 

I hope all of you had a lovely holiday as well :)  And thank you for being so patient with me as I catch you up on everything!!  I think I'm quite near finished!! 

Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You've been awesomely busy, Mama! I especially love the chocolate bunny. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete