Friday, April 1, 2011

Bunny Crochet


Hello!!

Just popping in this morning to share this picture of the crochet projects I did on the plane.  These are the bunny hats that Susan sent the kit for me to make in my swap package.  They're pretty adorable if I do say so myself! lol  This is an awesome pattern that is super easy and quick.  I made the blue on in the 6-12 month size and the pink one in the 1-2 year size.  I got them both done 30 minutes before we landed - and I crocheted the pink one really slowly so that I wouldn't have to sit there with idle hands!  The yarn (Spud & Chloe Outer) is wonderful to work with!!!!!!  It's so soft and cushy - just absolutely gorgeous.  And the colours are beautiful too.  I really had a lot of fun with these, so thank you Susan!!!!

I thought I'd quickly share a couple more photos with you that I took yesterday when my Mom and I walked down to the ocean.  I hope that's alright, I don't want to bore anybody.






I thought those flowers were just so pretty!!  The orange ones are such a striking colour. 

Well, that's all for this morning.  I'm still waiting for everyone else to meet up for breakfast.  My body seems to still be on "home time" which is three hours ahead of here so right now it is 10:45am at home and only 7:45am here.  I do enjoy being up early though, it's so beautiful and inspiring!!  I hope you all have a lovely day!!

Much love!! xx

3 comments:

  1. Very cute hats! That's great you were able to knit on the plane. I haven't tried that yet. Gorgeous sun you're getting. Spring is officially here in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny hats! What pattern is this and is it available on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The pattern is by Susan B. Anderson and is a printed pattern for Spud & Chloe. You can find it for sale here from Jimmy Beans Wool - http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/knitting/yarn/SpudChloe/SpudChloePatterns.asp?specPCVID=25322

    And I'm sure you can find it at lots of other online or local yarn shops.

    The Ravelry page is here for more information- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-hat-and-blankie
    I hope that helps :) It's such a cute and fun pattern, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete