Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Bear Progress Report

Hello Knitters,

Well, I was hoping to have a better progress picture of my Baby Bear, but this is all I've got!




This is the reason why:



My Mom and I have begun cleaning the house. We'll call it Fall/Before-the-Wedding-Guests-Get-Here Cleaning. I've been working on my room and happened to have a very tall stack of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar magazines that I need to go through and cut out inspiration pictures. These are from my sister. I have a matching pile under my bed, however, I'm "collecting" them and don't want to cut them up. She didn't want hers anymore, so I thought I'd put them to good use. So far I've only made a small dent in the pile, but I'm working away at it. Tomorrow I have to run into the city, but maybe I'll get back to it when we get home. It's a fun thing to work on in the evening. I've always been a fan of fashion, so I find it very interesting.

Well, I just wanted to post my progress report and check in. I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment