Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Fun

Good Morning!!

Wow, what a busy last few days we've had around here. There has been lots of baking, trips to the city, and another trip about 5 hours away to shop for a wedding dress for my sister. Which she found by the way, as well as the bridesmaid dresses. Yay! And lots of knitting of course! Yesterday I started coming down with a sore throat, but it seems to be doing better today. It kind of took the wind out of my sails though...but I'm sure it's nothing that a little (or a lot) of coffee and a few halls can't cure.

While away on Saturday wedding dress shopping, I walked downtown where we were and went to this cute yarn shop that had an amazing amount of gorgeous yarn. I got some yummy sock yarn as well as a cute knitting journal by the Yarn Girls. It's just so cute, I couldn't pass it up :-) There was also a great amount of knitting pattern books there, but I had only a limited amount of money, and thought it was best spent on yarn. Since my sister bought her gown there, that means we will be going back for fittings in the future, so I can visit this shop again! I think I should start saving now!

I got a good portion of my Easter swap knitting done, I just have one more thing to knit. I'm hoping to get it started today some time, but that all depends on how the day goes. I've also been working on a few other things, but they are surprises too. I hope to be able to give you all a sneak peek here very soon.

Well, I'm off to figure out what needs to be done today. Sorry for the short post, I just wanted to pop in a give you all a little update!

Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment