Monday, March 22, 2010

The Old Switcheroo...



Hello Knitters,

Here it is!! My Mini Reversible Duck to Bunny toy!! You can find the free pattern here! It was a breeze to whip up, and oh so much fun!! I highly recommend it as the perfect little something for your own Easter Bunnies!! I can't think of any kid (or adult) who wouldn't thoroughly adore getting this in their Easter basket :-)



How totally cute, eh? I made mine for my Grandma. She's the one who knit the sweaters my Mom and sister wore for their Ravelympic pictures. She was an amazing knitter, and one of the biggest reasons I wanted to learn how to knit. She can no longer knit, but I know she will enjoy this adorable toy, and she'll think it's so neat that it's reversible! I hope to get a chance to bring it to her next week.

It's been a long day, so I'm off to bed!!

Take care everyone!!

3 comments: