Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Morning

Marley Hat - finished a couple of days ago.

Hello Knitters!

How was everyone's weekend. Do you realize we have passed the half-way mark for the Ravelympics already?? The time seems to be flying by! I think this week calls for some serious knitting time. I got a couple of Itty Bitty hats done on the weekend, so now I basically only have to focus on the socks and the elefante this week. I'm making myself (at least for now) finish these projects before I start anything else. If I can get them done with time to spare, then I will think about casting on for something else. I seem to be getting distracted from my intended projects with all these other cute ones that keep coming my way.


Like I said, this past weekend was more productive for me. On Saturday I went with my Mom, Sister, and my future brother-in-law to a bridal expo a couple of hours away from here, so I got a good amount of knitting time while in the car. I finished a Ribbons hat and almost a Bunny Tail hat in that time. I spent Sunday working on the last few bits of the Bunny Tail and then turned the heels of my socks, and started the gusset decreases. I'm not sure how this week is looking for having much knitting time, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to sneak it in as much as possible!





Well, I'm off to the city for an appointment with a decorator. I hope everyone is making good progress on their projects! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment