Tuesday, August 13, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

This week's 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 is all about my travel favourites and places I want to see:

FIVE...Places I want to go to one day: Russia, Africa, Switzerland, France, and Germany. (Not to mention Australia, Japan, Austria, The Netherlands, China, Greenland, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Singapore, Bora Bora, Fiji...I could go on and on!)  

FOUR...Reasons I like to travel: It gives me a whole new perspective on life, learning the history, seeing a place I've only read about or seen in a book, and meeting so many different people.

THREE...Cities/Towns I fell in love with:
Narvik, Norway
Edinborough, Scotland
Dublin, Ireland

TWO...Of my most favourite places: Tivoli in Copenhagen, and York Minster in York.

ONE....My favourite moment when travelling: When I realize I'm "actually" there.  Nothing can beat that feeling.  (and I also have to add, the moment when you cross over the line from night to day while flying and the sun starts to come up.)

xoxoxo, R

1 comment:

  1. Sigh...I hear ya. One day we'll make it across the pond.

    ReplyDelete