Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Look Out My Window

 Hello again,

I know I rarely post twice in one day, but I wanted to share these pictures with you.  Two days ago it was so warm here it felt like early September and not the end of November, then overnight the temperature dropped and we woke up to snowflakes in the air.  The picture above, and the one below show what it looked like by mid-afternoon yesterday.



And then this is what I woke up to outside by bedroom window this morning.  I am staying at my sister's house in the city right now, and apparently we don't have snow at home.  They always seem to get way more snow than we do.  It really makes me feel "Christmasy"!



 I had to take a photo of these yarns because I thought they mirrored the colours I was seeing out the window!


Here's my progress so far on the Calm Cowl.  I'm using some Knit Picks Comfy Sport in Fedora from my stash.  I don't have quite enough yarn though, so it will be a bit thinner but it still should look nice I think.

Well, I'm off to cuddle up with my puppy, a cup of tea, and my newest Craftsy.com purchase Crafty Crochet Embellishments with Linda Permann!  

xoxo

P.S. Don't forget that Craftsy has all their courses on sale for $19.99 or less right now through Monday at midnight, it's the perfect time to pick up that class you've always been wanting.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love that Knit Picks yarn! Its texture looks like Malabrigo's worsted.
    The cowl is in such a rich, warm color.

    ReplyDelete