Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something New on the Horizon

Hello Knitters,

Thank you everyone for all the Blanket love from yesterday's post!!  You all are so kind!  I got a good amount done on it yesterday and I hope to continue to do so over the next little bit.  However, I did purchase some yarn today for a project that I want to start over the weekend - that is if I don't start it later on tonight.  You all know how irresistible new yarn can be....  So I'm going to put the blanket on hold for a little while and make something that just might be for me :)  Yay!  I'm very excited about this one - and I might have a sneak peek to share with you all tomorrow since I have no Finished Projects to post about. 

Have a wonderful evening everyone.

Happy Knitting and Hooking!! 

P.S. I've got Ravelry working again for those of you who were wondering.  There were so many posts I missed!  It's great to be back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment