Monday, March 21, 2011

My Own Granny Stripes Ta-Dah!!!!!!!

Hello,

I'm back from a lovely weekend of "getting-things-done" and spending a little quality time with my family.  I hope you all had a great weekend too and that your week is getting off to a good start.  Today was a jam-packed day filled with lots of fun and wonderful (even including some woolly) surprises - but more on that tomorrow as I have some pressing business to share with you all today. 

I finally finished the Granny Stripes Blanket!!!  Whaaaaa Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I've fully (well mostly anyways) enjoyed my time working on this project and am so happy with how it turned out.....words cannot express how excited I am. 

So would you like to see a picture???
Are you excited too??
I sure hope so........
It's been a long time waiting hasn't it???? 
Feels like ages to me!! 
Here it is.........






My very own Ta-Dahhhhhhh Moment!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now it's off to bed for me seeing as I have to work in the morning.

Thank you for sharing this thrilling moment with me!!

Good night, and see you again soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Raili- your blanket is stunning! :) You SHOULD be proud of that finished knit! :) I think your blanket is very inspirational and I bet it feels absolutely wonderful to have it off your hook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! You did a great job. It's going to be perfect for curling up with! :)

    ReplyDelete