Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Springtime in Paris Swap Package!!

Good Evening Knitters,

I know this is my second post today, but I just had to share my Springtime in Paris Swap Package that arrived this afternoon! My amazing swap partner was Becky (gathersnomoss on Ravelry)! She put together a fantastic package for me! I am so blessed!!

This is the "springtimey" box that arrived in the mail this afternoon:


This is the adorable Frenchie hat and Booties she made for me! She named them "Neapolitan" and said that in the 19th century, Neapolitan ice cream makers were all the rage in Paris. How cool is that? I love them so much and can hardly wait till I have a baby of my own to wear them!

Here's a shot of the entire contents of the package. Look at everything!!!! Gorgeous right?


Here's a better close up of half. As you can see in this picture, she sent me an adorable French themed project bag, a nice and big bag of Tully's French Roast Coffee (oh how I enjoy my coffee, I can hardly wait till tomorrow morning to have some!), a skein of Spud and Chloe Sweater in Jelly Bean (I've been wanting that colour for so long!), a beautiful Paris mini notebook, daisy disposable hankies (they are tissues, but I really think hankies sounds much more French. If you look real close, the package actually says hankies on it), a package of beautiful ribbons (I'm thinking I could use them for a spring themed Ribbons hat maybe?).



In this picture you can see the rest of the package: there is some yummy looking Roules Dor - which are thin crepes rolled into a delicate flute (these are actually made in France), super delicious French lemon drops, adorable French themed stickers, a lovely bar of grapefruit soap that smells fantastic, Effiel Tower stitch markers (how perfectly French!), pink flower-shaped silicone baking cups (I have always wanted silicone baking cups, and these are flower-shaped!!!! I'm going to have to put these to use very, very soon!), and a lovely card with a picture of Mt. Rainier on it.


I am just SO excited and so thankful!! I feel very spoiled! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Becky for everything! I love it all! You are so amazing!!!! Thank you!!!
P.S. for some reason the pictures are showing up crooked in this post, but you can see them much better on my Ravelry project page here.

2 comments:

  1. You got a great package! I love all the pinks. And she really included a lot of goodies. Swapping is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I agree, swapping is great! Yes, I feel so spoiled! :-)

    ReplyDelete