Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


Hello,

Well, I have been praying for snow and it here it is!!  We got all of that from yesterday morning till this morning.  The day before, you could see the grass and now it's like a winter wonderland out there.  It's so beautiful, and I couldn't be happier.  It's the nice kind that piles up on the trees, yet is surprisingly light.  From my desk as I'm writing I can see it blowing off the roof in great white puffs every so often.  Now it's finally starting to feel like Christmas.




As of last night, I have most of my baking done and it's in the freezer.  The baskets will go out on Sunday.  These next few days will be dedicated to knitting and crocheting as fast as I can to finish up the last couple of gifts.  I've got one sock, one mitten, a wrap, and four little things left to do.  All are started except for the four little things, but they shouldn't take too long.  I'm planning them as a reward for finishing up the sock and the mitten since I've been wanting to make them since last Christmas.  I also have to do some wrapping and clean my room.  It has become the catch-all for everything lately and is in need of some serious tidying.  The plan is to get all this done by Sunday, as well as bake my Mom's birthday cake and bread since we are getting low.  Wish me luck!!  

xoxo  

2 comments: