Tuesday, July 9, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

FIVE...Of my favourite things about summer: The heat, the long hours of daylight, putting my toes in the lake, sleeping with my window open at night, the hum of the fan as I drift off to sleep.

FOUR...Yummy summer fruits: Bluberries, strawberries, rasberries and blackberries.

THREE...Neil Sedika songs I've been listening to lately: Laughter in the Rain, Love Will Keep Us Together, and Rainy Day Bells.

TWO...Goals for July: Get myself back on schedule with my healthy eating, sleeping and exercising, and study in the area of who I am in Christ.

ONE...Goal for this week: Do some sewing.

xoxo, R

2 comments:

  1. Funny. I know that singer. Soothing, groovin' music. I listen to a lot of kids' music. Try to be a good role model when my girls are in the car.
    Can't wait to see your sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of the oldies :) He's got some good songs and he wrote a lot that were hits for other people too. I'm all for being a good music role model for the kids, so way to go on listening to the music with them! My Mom did the same thing, although we were also raised on Michael Bolton. lol She's always been a big fan of his. I knew the words to Soul Provider and How am I Supposed to Live Without You at a very young age. ;)
      Thanks, I can't wait to get back to my machine, I've missed it! My heart gives a little happy jump each time I walk by it, so I think it's time.

      Delete